Friday, April 10, 2009

My Woodstock Sweater - finished!

Posted by Picasa
Yay! It took a month but I finally finished my Woodstock Sweater. This is a Norah Gaughan pattern in Berroco Pure Pima cotton. It is a very simple pattern. I modified it a bit. I knit it in the round instead of straight because I can do that much faster. I took 2" off of the lenght of the body because I am that short-waisted. I leanred how to do a tubular cast on for this project and I really love how it turned out.. It is a small detail that gives the edge a very professional look.

I am going to be avoiding sweaters for awhile. I have to finish up the afghans for the girls' graduation gifts. I bought $200 of sale yarn at Webs and will using that to work on a couple of baby blankets, some cowls, some UM and LSU hats ...

1 comment:

CassieMarie said...

Great sweater, you gotta love nora!!! :)