Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Towels for Jeanne's kitchen


My sister's kitchen is currently under renovation. I thought I would make her a couple of kitchen towels. I thought that it would take me longer to knit two dish towels than it would take to get her kitchen completely gutted and renovated, but I was wrong! I managed to get the towels done at least a week before the kitchen will be finished. The pattern is Chevron Striped Towel from the first Mason Dixon Knitting book. The yarn is Cotlin from Knitpicks.

I don't know what I want to make next. Probably a crocheted baby hat because that would be super quick and give me some instant gratification. I also have any number of other projects for which I have both yarn and pattern including a lace weight cardigan for myself, more towels, socks, and more baby items.

No comments: