Saturday, November 10, 2007

Addicted to Baby Stuff


My favorite projects are crocheted baby things. They usually work up super fast, giving me that nearly instant gratification that I need! Too bad I don't know very many people having babies. So now I have this little stockpile. The blankets are made with Lion Cotton Ease which is mostly cotton and some acrylic. The pattern is a V-stitch and is available for free from their web site. It is super easy and and very fast. The blue hat is based on the basic crochet hat from the Just Hats book. The other two hats are a more complex pattern from the Crochet Hats book by Candi Jensen. The striped hat is done in a self striping yarn, Nashua Handknits Woolly Stripes. That is a super soft wool yarn and a delight to work with.

1 comment:

April said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with a stockpile of baby stuff.

Your baby stuff is adorable.